Thursday, July 21, 2011

$100 off any Android tablets from Staples


For everyone living down south, all you lucky Americans get to use this coupon to get $100 off any Android tablets available at Staples ! I got super excited and was about to print this baby out and run down the street to the local Staples here in Vancouver.... but then I saw the valid through 7/30/2011 in Staples U.S. stores only.

So I share with everyone else out there and will live vicariously through all you people. Go print this baby out, and head to a Staples near you before the 30th and pick up an Android tablet !

Click on the couple below to go to the actual Staples website. It's not a picture of a coupon when you go to the site. It looks like the site generates a coupon depending on where you are from or something. Sometimes the barcode in the middle didn't load and I had to reload, so print out the coupon from the Staples website instead of printing out this image:
I'm having some problems making the image link to the site, so if it ends up not working, click HERE !!!!

Here's a list of Android Tablets available at Staples:

If I were you use this coupon, I would definately check out the Asus Transformer tablet.... it is SEXY !

Happy shopping lucky @#$%^ !!!

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment